- Prospective students must accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Personal Saviour.
- Prospective students must actively be involved in the Christian faith for at least 3 years.
- Prospective students must be able to read and write in the English language or possess a minimum JHS certificate. Students with deficit in the English language would be required to take the English Grammar class.
- Prospective student must be willing to adhere to the MTC rules and regulations.
- Complete the admission application form with a passport-sized photograph attached to it.
- Submit the completed application form with a letter of recommendation from the pastor of your home church of the Christian organisation you fellowship with.
- Additionally submit with the above documents, one page written statement detailing your plans and how MTC would assist in accomplishing these plans.
- Photocopies of your academic certificates and relevant transcripts if any.
Submit all to
Office of The Registrar
Mission Training Centre (MTC)
21 Bill Street, East Legon
Between Acheampong Junction and A&C Mall,
Mondays & Thursdays
6pm – 9pm